Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy a gently used Kolar Max Lite Low Profile trap combo or low profile o/u.

Must have:

34/32" unsingle combo or 32" o/u low profile. Not interested in the high rib. Must have the adjustable ribs.

740 bore, not interested in 750

Release/pull or double release. Would prefer one with both sets of hammers but not interested in pull/pull only

Unmolested factory stock OR soft touch recoil system. Not interested in cut off stock, RAD, or gracoil units.

#2 trap or sporting stock.

I have cash in hand and ready to buy. Hoping to find one around Ohio but may be willing to have one shipped.

Let me know what you have. BYG

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looking to buy a gently used Kolar Max Lite Low Profile trap combo or low profile o/u.

Must have:

34/32" unsingle combo or 32" o/u low profile. Not interested in the high rib. Must have the adjustable ribs.

Release/pull or double release. Would prefer one with both sets of hammers but not interested in pull/pull only

Unmolested factory stock OR soft touch recoil system. Not interested in cut off stock, RAD, or gracoil units.

I have cash in hand and ready to buy. Hoping to find one around Ohio but may be willing to have one shipped.

PM sent

·
Registered
138 Posts

Must have:

I've got a Kolar trap combo, just about everything you mentioned and a LOT more.... PM me & I'll send images

1 - 7 of 7 Posts