Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a retirement gift to myself :) as I have 27+ years as a fireman and hope to retire soon - and I an not from NY but very much admired their sacrafice. Kolar was very helpful with this project as I have the serial number of 91101. For the engraver, go to: www.biesen.com and look at her work. The stock will be made by Dennis DeVault and when everything is done, I will post the completed gun.
View attachment 245965

View attachment 245966

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
What a terrific idea and to be shown today of all days cannot be by accident. That's one of the finest guns I have ever seen!!! My hat goes off not only for YOU but Kolar as well. May you enjoy shooting her for a very long time. I can't wait until you show us some finished pictures of that shotgun and I hope that Kolar hangs one in showroom as well. I am assuming that they have done the engraving? Just one question!!! Why not have Kolar fit you and install the custom wood??? Well Done Sir!!! Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Excuse my french but that is BAD ASS!!! I mean the whole idea from the use of a top quality American Made gun all the way down to the awesome serial number. What a fitting tribute and from a guy that knows the meaning of the profession. Great project. Enjoy your retirement when you finally make it and please be safe out there. Can't wait to see the finished gun.---Matt

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Both are magnificent examples of American made quality. Kolar is absolutley "top of the heap" in all respects.

The 9-11 gun is a great tribute to some of Americas heros.

Keep posting these as the work continues. I'm sure we'd all be very interested in the final product.

Thanks for sharing,

Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.