Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how to convert a Kolar MaxT/A from eject to extract. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I did it this way. The top image is the one that broke and the bottom where I cut a new one, you can trim the spring to take the pressure off. The gun just falls open. Worked for me.

best....mike

mikepoore_2008_270838.jpg

·
Registered
346 Posts
Mine has a set screw that can be changed from a short one to a long one. Call Kolar and they will tell you how. Much better than the extractor and it was made to do it this way.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have a T/C,but I would think the same. Very simple pull stock and drop trigger and remove the "tell tale rods"(thats what Keith at Kolar called them). Five minute job and not permanent.

·
Registered
99 Posts
bjk1972 is correct. With the receiver in hand and trigger removed, you will see two curved rods, one on each side. Remove them and you now have extractors instead of ejectors.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys very much. Rods are gone and it works perfectly. Couldn't have been easier.

Thanks Again
Steve Hill
Boerne, TX

·
Registered
837 Posts
Just a note, when you remove the rods mark them for the side they came out of. They look the same but they are fit at the factory and cannot be switched.

CM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.