Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Kolar Competition for sale. I have owned the gun for 4 years as a dedicated sporting clays gun. It has some handling marks and the barrels had lightly rusted at some point at the very top where someone had grabbed it bare handed. It had been corrected before I bought the gun and the sticker covers the area. It is not something you notice. The top trigger coil spring is starting to get week and needs replaced. In the last 1000 rounds, the primer strikes have started to get light. It obviously shoots, but this would need to be done sooner than later. I bought another gun and haven't shot this one much so didn't fix it as I should have.

Stock - Upgraded walnut with four way comb. 14"LOP
Triggers - Drop out and selective - Need springs replaced.
Action - Bluing shows minor wear at edges - Locks up like a vault - Lever to the right
Barrels - 30" without side ribs - 11mm low target rib - extended chokes C/S/S/IC/LM/LF. .750 bore

Cased in factory Americase which is in good shape and locks/closes as they should

$3500

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hi and welcome to TS.com
Where are you located; will you do a face to face?
Do you know anyone on the forum?
What is the serial number?
Thanks in advance,
David

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome.
I am located in Frisco, just north of Dallas.
I am sure I know a couple guys on the forum. I am a member of the Dallas Gun Club.
Serial Number is 329

Thanks,
Joey

·
Registered
114 Posts
Joey,
Kolar still available? Does this have the stage 2 trigger system? Weight of gun? Is the rib tapered, ramped? Serial number indicates an early model, any idea manufacture date? I am somewhat new to Kolar shotguns and I am in the process of researching them for a future purchase.
Thank you in advance,

Dave

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Buyer backed out several months ago and I started shooting it again. Still gravitate to my other gun so this is going back up for sale. New price of $3500.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts