Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw on the news section of my home page that a thug playing the knockout game was shot twice by his chosen prey. It had a video of him in his orange jumpsuit being interviewed by the media.

That tells me the shooter needs either a bigger gun or shooting lessons. Bud

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Now we're talking.

If you participate in the "knockout" game, you may be graduated to the "shootout" game.

HM

·
Registered
488 Posts
I think he was a better shot. According to what I have read, the perpetrator tried to taze him at least twice, but the tazer failed and the guy pulled out his pistol and shot him in both legs. The punk should feel lucky.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Should have just killed him so he can be taken off the welfare roles. The taxpayer will be the winner then.

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
reddbudd.....where and when did this happen? News of this should be spread far and wide, so others will do the same. These thugs are killing people. When a few more of theirs are shot, it won't be fun for them anymore. ed

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trapperwads,

I had to hunt around a bit to find it. It was on Comcast Infinity home page news on Nov. 24. I don't know why it is a news story now because I found out it happened on May in Lansing, Mich.

Bud

1 - 11 of 11 Posts