Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Eo_FYVwIeaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
12,298 Posts
Can we start playing the 'shoot back' game?

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Actually somebody already did that, but didn't quite get the job done.

In any case, Feral Humans aren't going away so you better be ready when they attack.

By the way, the host of that was a very honest and courageous man, and should be commened. God Bless him for telling the truth despite the risk, hatred and horrifying consequences of what it certainly brings.

-Gary

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Don't hold your breath waiting for ABC, CBS, NBC, or any of the big newspapers to give this much time.

Darr

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
One guy punched out was killed because the punch broke his neck. I find that a little worrisome. My C5-C6-C7 are fused by small blocks. I don't think it would take a lot to break them.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
When I was younger I never understood ethnic cleansing, as I see what is going on it this country I am seeing why it might be needed

Sad state of affairs, it is

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Whatever happened to kids just grabbing a 12pk and going out in the country to drink beer with their friends? That's what we did for fun. Only guys I ever punched, deserved it.

If there was ever a need to bring back slavery on a small scale, I see some prime candidates.

Just Say'n...........

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
At the Indiana(polis) Black Expo a couple years back (the event where Mike Tyson got his rape conviction, remember?), some dude shot 9 people randomly, just firing into a crowd (black-on-black in this case).

Story above. Guess what? (Q: why did he ever get out?)

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
It's "Justice for Trayvon!"

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
The "Knock out Game" was discussed on CBS morning news this morning...

The only thing mentioned was it was a groups of young adults and there was no apparent common denominator in the selection of victims.

As far as I'm concerned anymore this politically correct bull is getting awfully tiresome.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
The "Knock out Game" was discussed on CBS morning news this morning...

The only thing mentioned was it was a groups of young adults and there was no apparent common denominator in the selection of victims.

As far as I'm concerned anymore this politically correct bull is getting awfully tiresome.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Does anyone believe that the perpetrator of such a racially motivated attack would receive adaquate punishment in the present climate? Would it be prosecuted as a hate crime with the additional penalties that demands.? No! Because it is black on white crime and blacks cannot be racially biased.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Does anyone believe that the perpetrator of such a racially motivated attack would receive adaquate punishment in the present climate? Would it be prosecuted as a hate crime with the additional penalties that demands.? No! Because it is black on white crime and blacks cannot be racially biased.

·
Registered
808 Posts
They should choose their victims carefully. My late father in law was in his mid 60's when he whipped a man half his age at the county fair. The old man was about 5' 9" and 175 at the time. He was a boxer as a young man and a WW2 hero. He did not look that tough.....was what a lot of them said as they coughed up their teeth.

If anyone recalls the champion UFC fighter Matt Hughes from Hillsboro, Il? He would be another big mistake to try. Nice fellow, short but a little stocky. If he was wearing a jacket you would have no clue looking at him from behind what a big mistake you were about to make.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts