Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kitty Snellenberger passed away early this morning from her second round with lung cancer.
Family will have visitation on Saturday from 3:00-8:00 pm at Dutcher Funeral Home in Coldwater. Funeral will be held on Monday at 11:00.
Anyone who wishes to donate to the American Cancer Society or to donate their blood to the American Red Cross, please do so and think of Kitty.
Thank you,
Jacque and George Snellenberger

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Sorry to hear of the loss Jacque and George I didn't know her personaly but had seen her last year at the Michigan state shoot.

I know she is painfree now even though yall's pain is more.

I usually give blood at work and the next time I will make a note that it was given in her memory.

foghorn220

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
On behalf of the Michigan Trapshooting Association and myself, I wish to express our deepest and most sincere sympathy and respect.

Tom Stewart, MTA President

·
Registered
253 Posts
George and Jackie,

Sorry to hear of your loss, having just gone thru loosing my grandmother, I know it is hard, but it will get better with time.

Dan

·
Registered
137 Posts
George, I'm sorry to hear about your wife. Jacque, and that goes for you, too. Your Mom is like your right hand. Your life will go on, but doing it left handed takes getting used to. I lost my Dad last year and it is still like a dream. I will pray for you both and ask God to give you His comfort. Steve

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
George sorry to hear of your loss. We have been friends for a number of years--about 30-- and I knew Kitty. My wishes are with you ans may she now rest in peace. Joe Rossman Cleveland

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Jacque and George, Sorry to hear this sad news, our hearts go out to you. We will always remember the beautiful picture of Kitty blowing bubbles at Jacque's wedding.

Dave and Judy Monahan

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
George and Jac, we are deeply sorrowed for your loss. Just know she is in a better place without any suffering. You both will be in our prayers.

Martin and Devi

·
Registered
219 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss. I just lost my father last week and know how you must be feeling.
Hope you are doing ok.
Steve and Ellen Raisbeck

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jax and George, just heard the news, so sorry for your losses. I had thought she was doing well and was shocked to hear the news. I know you will find strength in each other and with your memories of her! Diane

·
Registered
22 Posts
George and Jax so sorry to hear about your wife and mother. We are thinking of ya'll at this sad time.

The Wilburns and Rutgers

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.