Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kitty Snellenberger passed away early this morning from her second round with lung cancer.
Family will have visitation on Saturday from 3:00-8:00 pm at Dutcher Funeral Home in Coldwater. Funeral will be held on Monday at 11:00.
Anyone who wishes to donate to the American Cancer Society or to donate their blood to the American Red Cross, please do so and think of Kitty.
Thank you,
Jacque and George Snellenberger

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Sorry to hear of the loss Jacque and George I didn't know her personaly but had seen her last year at the Michigan state shoot.

I know she is painfree now even though yall's pain is more.

I usually give blood at work and the next time I will make a note that it was given in her memory.

foghorn220

·
Registered
137 Posts
George, I'm sorry to hear about your wife. Jacque, and that goes for you, too. Your Mom is like your right hand. Your life will go on, but doing it left handed takes getting used to. I lost my Dad last year and it is still like a dream. I will pray for you both and ask God to give you His comfort. Steve

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
George sorry to hear of your loss. We have been friends for a number of years--about 30-- and I knew Kitty. My wishes are with you ans may she now rest in peace. Joe Rossman Cleveland

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.