Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great interview. Can’t even imagine how many she has put down the tubes in practice and competition. From every interview I have seen she is a very humble person, awesome

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I met Kim and her dad several times when she was practicing at Redlands Shooting Park.
They are both nice, humble people.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Tim, thank you for sharing the interview, I'd never found it myself.

IMO, the postponed Olympics should call for re-qualify, a lot of things can change in one year especially when physical and skill are on the line.
I want the absolute best of the best to represent our country that will wear our flags to the podium.

Reactions: timb99 and Garry

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tim, thank you for sharing the interview, I'd never found it myself.

IMO, the postponed Olympics should call for re-qualify, a lot of things can change in one year especially when physical and skill are on the line.
I want the absolute best of the best to represent our country that will wear our flags to the podium.
I completely agree with you about the requalifying. It will be a long time from when they shot the qualifying. She is a wonderful person. Always has time to help us "little guys"! She is truly humble. The perfect person to represent the USA!

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Thanks for sharing Tim !

Kim is probably my biggest idol and I love her interviews.
That was the best one ever !

I really like Russell too !

I didn’t know they were friends so that really made this interview fun !

Kim Rhode RULES !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Kim has also stepped up big to defend 2nd amendment challenges. She is named as plaintiff in a lawsuit reguarding illegal requirement to purchase ammunition in CA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts