Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if KICK-EEZ Recoil Pads is still open for business... can't seem to get any response from email or phone... took my order for 3 pads last week on the internet... no info since ... thanks

·
Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 31.5/34 combo with a prosoft
1,197 Posts
Does anyone know if KICK-EEZ Recoil Pads is still open for business... can't seem to get any response from email or phone... took my order for 3 pads last week on the internet... no info since ... thanks
They are. Just moved to KY after being bought and moving.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's nice, they'll be closer to me..... but it would be nice if they would let us know something. I ordered 3 butt pads and a palm swell to compensate for my switching from righty shooting to lefty .. There is no mention of this on the website, no message on the phone, it just rings.. and I'm kinda anxious to get my gun tweaked.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I usually order them from J&P. They are a vendor on this site. Great products. Faaaaaaaaast service.

J&P Custom Products, LLC | Gun Springs Manufacturing
Yes, I have ordered from them before, good service. Unfortunately, they don't show the pads I order. I like the red, white and blue pads, also, I'm a veteran, KE gives us a 50% off .... so I'll wait, hopefully something will show up. I'm just surprised that there has been no contact letting us know what's going on. I hope the new owners get it together..

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I have had no trouble getting pads from the new Kick EEZ business in Ky. I have placed two orders since they moved, the items were ordered online and delivered in less than a week. (Sometimes things need to be manufactured before an order can be filled.)

·
Registered
770 Posts
I've got their red pad on two of my Model 12 guns that I shoot regularly. They're a really classy upgrade over the hard as a rock Winchester pads.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm happy to say..... my pads arrived yesterday. Looks like the box was indeed from Kentucky. Kick-Eez did their usual great job of getting me my favorite butt pads! Just need to tune up the communication side of their business a little.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,666 Posts
I've got their red pad on two of my Model 12 guns that I shoot regularly. They're a really classy upgrade over the hard as a rock Winchester pads.
Pat,

What size did you order to fit the model 12? I have an as NIB model 12 that I got from my uncle last year at the Grand, and the original pad has turned rock hard. I’d like to replace it with something useable and set aside the original.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jab ....... measure your length of pull and determine if that's good for you. Then measure the thickness of your current pad. If your LOP is good, then the thickness of your existing pad is what you want. In the red,white and blue pads, they come in 3 sizes"width"
3/4", 15\16", 1-1\8". If you want a black pad ... check out the sizes... here's the link to their website.. hope this helps

Patriot Pads Recoil Pads | KICK-EEZ

Modified Trap Recoil Pad | KICK-EEZ -black pads

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WEll, have to give another little update on Kick eez..... this time it's a 5 star review, AAAA+ too. While searching their websire fridat for contact info.. I noticed a palm swell for sale.. being as my KX6 is a right hand palm swell and I am now transitioning to left hand shooting, I figured I'd order one.. Well I ordered it friday... it was in my mailbox today, Monday... how the heck did that happen ... free shipping from Kentucky to Massachusetts! Thank You Kick eez..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts