Trapshooters Forum banner

Kick-eez Modified Trap Pad?

6483 Views 18 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  dale58
Anyone using this pad? I'm thinking about trying one. Using a rocker now but not to crazy about it. It doesn't seem to mount consistently in the same spot. thanks, Dale
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
3,599 Posts
Dale... I have run through them all and now shoot the modified trap pad exclusively on all my shotguns. The best pad I have found to consistently come into my sweet spot.... Just my experience... Dan Thome (Trap2)

· Registered
94 Posts
What is the difference between the trap pad and the modified trap pad? From the picture on the website, it looks like the modified trap pad is a regular trap pad with the toe ground down.

Thank you,
Michael B.

· Registered
10,458 Posts
I just looked at my 90T and thats what I have and I really like the way it comes up to the same spot every time. It was on it when I bought it from the famous joe90T

· Registered
416 Posts
The design of this pad is slightly concave with a blast finish on the face. It gives you 100% contact with your shoulder, eliminating pressure points. Also, the design allows you to shoulder the pad in the same position every time. This pad is a good choice for all shooting applications.

Model # & Available Sizes:
403-10-L: 2" x 5-5/8" x 1-1/8"
403-8-L: 2" x 5-5/8" x 15/16"
403-6-L: 2" x 5-5/8" x 3/4"

Colors:
Black (B)
Retail: $43.00

· Registered
2,106 Posts
Rocker was good for changing/correcting pad pitch angle without cutting stock. The Mod pad does a similar pitch change with a tapered spacer but with a MUCH more consistant mount. Best pad for me so far is a Kick Eez TRAP pad with the stock cut to correct for pitch. Marc

· Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got mine today. I scribed and ground it to fit this afternoon. I like the way it mounts and feels in my shoulder area. I'm looking forward to trying it out on Sunday. Dale

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.