Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keystone Shooting Park is proud to release a new promotional video to the public of our world class Olympic shotgun sports range and our new fully automated Helice range:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehisdn15gmo5ncp/KSP%20V2.mov?dl=0

The Helice machines and targets are manufactured by Eurotarget Italy and are sold and distributed through their subsidiary Eurotarget USA. This equipment is first class and has been used in many past European and World Championship events.

Olympic and International shotgun sports are our passion!!!! We are fully engaged at training tomorrow's athletes that have dreams and goals of the 2020, 2024 and beyond Olympic cycles.

We'd like to thank our stable of World Class sponsors: Eurotarget USA, B&P USA, Perazzi, Negrini, Krieghoff and 5:11 Tactical.

Merry Christmas,

Allen Chubb - President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc. & Keystone Shooting Park

·
Registered
132 Posts
Keystone Shooting Park is proud to release a new promotional video to the public of our world class Olympic shotgun sports range and our new fully automated Helice range:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehisdn15gmo5ncp/KSP%20V2.mov?dl=0

The Helice machines and targets are manufactured by Eurotarget Italy and are sold and distributed through their subsidiary Eurotarget USA. This equipment is first class and has been used in many past European and World Championship events.

Olympic and International shotgun sports are our passion!!!! We are fully engaged at training tomorrow's athletes that have dreams and goals of the 2020, 2024 and beyond Olympic cycles.

We'd like to thank our stable of World Class sponsors: Eurotarget USA, B&P USA, Perazzi, Negrini, Krieghoff and 5:11 Tactical.

Merry Christmas,

Allen Chubb - President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc. & Keystone Shooting Park

One day I will shoot at Keystone.

Keep up the good work Allen.

TD

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Sitting in the summer breeze on the edge of the bunker field and watching a match is one of my favorite things to do. That little valley is a great spot to see athletes compete.
I hope to travel this winter to try the new Helices field. Looks like a good time.
The drone got some great shots.
Thank you for posting.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gentlemen,

Thank you for the very kind comments. It appears that the video had so many hits today, that the server temporarily shut down. Hopefully it will be up as soon as the traffic slows down. I didn't expect the video to go "viral" as the younger generations would say. LOL!!! Everyone is welcome at KSP and Yes, we do sell B&P's at KSP. They are our official sponsor and supplier of Team Keystone and I'm the Master Range Program Distributor for B&P USA, so you can order any one of their products from me. I'm also importing new B&P International loads to the United States beginning in January.

Merry Christmas,

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is there a way I can get a price list? I am looking for some 1260fps 1 1/8oz. 8.5's in 12ga..

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
K8012ga,

Send an email to [email protected] and I'll send you a price list and catalog.

Merry Christmas,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts