Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received the wads from Kevin/Downrange Mfg./christmas giveaway Last evening from u.p.s. will be a downrange customer from now on. Thanks so much Kevin and crew!! dennis

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Seems no one in my area carries Downrange,anyway of ordering them online.Haven't won any over the last 2 Christmases and would like to try some.

Doug H.(Pa.)

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Nice Try Scott. You must have forgotten. You ARE a looser. Maybe that's why they wont let you out of Montana. lol I cant believe that you are trying to make Kevin look bad. Now fess up. Terry P.S. I will bring you another case of tgt's in the spring

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Kevin. Just received 10k DRF8 from grafs. They used to be white, but now their a gold color. Is it the same wad? They lool the same. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Terry, what's a loose er?

And I was at Scott's the day they showed up. That's why he never got them.

See ya in the spring. If we ever get one.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
106 Posts
Kevin, Thanks for the 7/8 and 1-1/8 wads that I won in the Christmas giveaway. Loaded some 7/8 last night and shot them today. Great looking reload and performance was excellent. I will be ordering more when I run out. Thanks Again, Mike Krokovic

·
Banned
155 Posts
2/3/2014

Still missing

L. Brooks, MA and M. Shifrin, TX

Last Call!!!!!!!!!! Good till 2/7/14

Then I draw 2 others.

Kevin

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I like down range wads but I am probably going to be switching to another brand. No body sales them in the state of Idaho. Why, I don't know but hardly anybody has used them here.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Roger is correct Kevin, just send them to him and I....don't waste your time on drawing...... :) Scott

Goose2, hard to get in Montana also, but if you want some, Terry from Duck Dynasty Nebraska version (lead miner) sounds like he is coming this way, to Great Falls anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts