Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw it was the week of the 4th last year. Is it always that week then?

·
Registered
687 Posts
I plan on going to ky or Va state shoot this year. Could I get some input on which one is the best and some ideas for place to stay at both.:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Richmond, Ky. is only about 15 min. from the gun club with all of your name brand motels. You will be shooting 100 per trap at some of the best set targets thrown.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Hamr92: come on down! We will be glad to welcome you at our state shoot this year!!

Aaron Willoughby
KTL-Director
LB Kolar Guns-Sales Agent

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I agree, Kentucky has some of the best targets around. It's a well run shoot. Best Western in Richmond has a good breakfast and friendly employees and reasonable rates. Tell them that you are a shooter. Don Kerce

·
Well known trouble maker
2,840 Posts
I shot it for the first time last year and had a good time. Got a punch and didn't win any money. The KY boys told me that no bluegrass money is going back north of the Mason Dixon Line!!!

Just last week I removed the final pieces of mud from underneath my truck. Lets hope the rains stay away in 2014!

Doc

·
Registered
466 Posts
hoosier, it's hard to beat a state delegate that tout's his southern brethren's State Shoot. Indiana State Shoot is pretty classy itself.

Hope to see you at the KY State Shoot in 2014!

Eddie Quire

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Darn Hoosier comes over and if two drops of rain hits a rock he stays in the club house.Shame I was born a Hoosier or I would say a lot more! LOL He does Ind. proud.

TD

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
I really enjoy the KY State Shoot, good targets, level playing field. Also, sitting under our tent by the scoreboard gives me a chance to spread a lot of fertilizer if you know what I mean. Come by and sit a spell, just remember, if I go last, my tale will be more outlandish.

Charlie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts