Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On in 2 minutes on the History channel.

Pretty much puts a conspiracy to bed.

Lee killed JFK by himself, bottom line!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I talked to Marina Oswald (remarried) in 1973 while visiting my cousin who

lived three houses down from her in Richardson, Texas. She was remarried at

that time. She stated that no way did Lee kill Kennedy. Just my five cents

worth. She was pretty convincing to me and seemed sincere.

Gary

·
Registered
16,842 Posts
1: Oswald din't know anything. He was a patsy.

2. The sealed documents were never opend after 20 years as promised.

3. the New World Order got in one hell of a lick that day.

HM

·
Registered
658 Posts
I suggest you look at the "military/industrial complex" whos tentacles include CIA--FBI--Joint Chiefs of Staff,,and whos memberships includes members of the American Illumenetti,,,Skull&Bones,,,Trilateral Commission,,,Which has at least 5 former and 1 current American President,,,,In other words,,,the N.W.O.!!!

AKA Grammie............

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Cheney had his Haliburton ops whack Kennedy.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Big Al,

That show is an older piece on the Assassination, that does not take into consideration recently declassified Secret Service, FBI and CIA documents with a world of information on the subject that make all the points they focus on moot. Plain and simple the film and theory is wrong.

halfmile,

1. Oswald was set up but he was not a patsy in the sense that he knew nothing.

2. The file on the assassination was sealed by presidential order for 75 years, not 20. It can be opened at ANY time simply by another presidential order overriding the original. This has been pursued and yet it has never happened. If the government was so sure about the case they say it makes, there is no sense in not opening the files now, but they won't.

3. Correct on this point.

Anonymous,
I am NOT an expert, jsut someone who is well read on this subject and weighed both sides heavily against the other. Sorry, the assassination DID NOT HAPPEN as the Warren Report said it did... And I use my real name and stand up to what I offer here.

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
Wasn't there a show on TV that proved it next to impossible for even a trained marine to fire 3 shots in that amount of time w/ a bolt action?

The History Channel deal was convincing though.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Just one question... How did a full metal jacket bullet that was recovered off stretcher in the hospital (the magic bullet) as it is called leave lead fragments in the Governor, and yet the bullet looked new with only the land/grove marks……

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.