Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SPF-You don't see many Kemen's for sale and they are very nice guns. A total Perazzi clone made in Spain at a less then Perazzi price. If my memory serves me, I think Goerge Digweed shot a Kemen early on with world championship results. This particular gun gun is a KM-4 model with 32 inch barrels. It comes with only two Briley extended chokes Mod and Imp Mod--but they are standard thread size and more are available. The barrels have been Pigeon Pro-Ported. The stock as it is now configured with spacers etc. has an LOP of 15 7/8". There is 13 9/16 inches of wood, so you can make the LOP anything you want within reason. It's equipped with the top of the line Soft Touch unit--and these are costly! The comb is adjustable. The trigger is selective. The metal finish is very nice! The gun opens easily and it has been shot a fair amount. The lock up is tight. The top lever is still slightly to the right. I'm thinking a new locking bolt may be warranted at some point in the future, but the gun is totally usable as is! Accordingly the gun is priced to sell at $3575 delivered in the lower 48. This price will allow you adjust the gun to your needs and still be "in it" at a very good number.

Gun Metal

Gun Shotgun Revolver Air gun

Gun Trigger Revolver Fashion accessory Air gun

Automotive exterior Bumper Grille Carbon Auto part

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
These are really great guns and unlike "gumbas" are the equal to the P Guns in most respects. I wonder how hard it would be to find a Sporting stock? I handled a couple display guns at Hopkins at the 2003 US Open and was very impressed. They weren't cheap!

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The barrels are marked 1614 kg-I weigh them at 1597kg. I'll have more pix up by tomorrow.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The barrels are marked 1614 kg-I weigh them at 1597kg. I'll have more pix up by tomorrow.

Sorry but they would weigh 3,550 lbs if they were Kg. I'm sure to ment to say Grams, This is why I wish our backward country would have made the switch to metric 50 years ago. Kilo gram = 1,000 grams, 1 kilo is 2.2 Lbs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.