Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
Check your cupboard and clear out the divisive companies products.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
No Kellogs in this house...ever!
Check your cupboard and clear out the divisive companies products.
Was I just not chastised in another thread for saying some would not shop at a colored business or with someone that did not align with their politics...............PERFECT!

Completely DEPLORABLE................

GS

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
Black Lives Matter. A toxic racist concoction undermining America.
Supporters are attempting to divide this country at all costs.

Ask any family member of an assassinated LEO.

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
All lives matter! Even police officers! Let's call it what it is. The BLM organization is nothing but a hate group!

·
Registered
30,394 Posts
Midalake, BLM is a black version of the KKK and both have been labeled as terrorist organizations. Both have targeted law enforcement for death. Both have had members cause the death of law enforcement. This is not about being racist against a race of people. It is boycotting a terrorist orginazation, regardless of skin color. The fact that someone cannot understand that both blacks and whites can be terrorists is racist.

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
YES I know to you black lives do not matter.................

GS
That IS outrageous to assume you know how I or anyone else thinks for that matter, PERIOD! It is the typical response from a LIBERAL who shouts racist or spouts what you have about me when their ideology is challenged. Hate & bigotry is the calling card of liberal ideologists.

Reactions: Bob Hawkes

·
Premium Member
11,086 Posts
Midalake, BLM is a black version of the KKK and both have been labeled as terrorist organizations. Both have targeted law enforcement for death. Both have had members cause the death of law enforcement. This is not about being racist against a race of people. It is boycotting a terrorist orginazation, regardless of skin color. The fact that someone cannot understand that both blacks and whites can be terrorists is racist.
And both founded by friends of midi -- democrats.

·
Premium Member
8,157 Posts
Sh=t, Rick has been banned!! Oh come on admin guys, Rick is a good guy and has a lot of friends here how bout giving him a break? t's Christmas man, a little forgiveness guys, everybody screws up now and then. Tell you what, let him back on and I'll post one of my best pics of my sister in law in her very provocative bikini? Guaranteed to make your mouth water and your heart skip a beat!
Aloha

·
Registered
20,157 Posts
Sh=t, Rick has been banned!! Oh come on admin guys, Rick is a good guy and has a lot of friends here how bout giving him a break? t's Christmas man, a little forgiveness guys, everybody screws up now and then. Tell you what, let him back on and I'll post one of my best pics of my sister in law in her very provocative bikini? Guaranteed to make your mouth water and your heart skip a beat!
Aloha
It's only a picture of last time......

·
Registered
30,394 Posts
Dang flashmax, you gave me away.

I saw all the affection for Joe Kuhn's time out and was jealous. Wanted to see I anybody cared for me that much. So far, just one person. Sigh.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts