Trapshooters Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Isn't that what Beretta's gun pod is for?
You're probably on the phone updating your Facebook between shots anyway.

·
Banned
38 Posts
With 5 extras for those recycled primer moments.
34479885-4D7C-4643-A3BF-9D1AC03F34D3.jpeg

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is a well known fact that the vast majority of trapshooters are mathematically challenged and counting to five is most difficult.

Well, Bi-Star has your back brother and has recently introduced a shell pouch that eliminates the problem by including a built in abacus to aid in the task of keeping count of how many times you have shot on each station. It also serves to keep track of beer consumption after the shoot so you are never in danger of running out.

Take advantage of the introductory offer of only $29.95 before the end of the month. Contact DukeFan via PM to place your order.

But wait...........there's more!

The first 100 forum members who order the pouch will receive five free Winchester 109 primers with their order.

View attachment 1755007

View attachment 1755013
I will take 5 of them so I can change the bag at every station😄

·
Registered
522 Posts
My Dad made this back in the 60's when I was a kid. I used it for quite a number of years for Trap. I've had to repair it a couple of times because the leather got a little dry. Since I've had both hips replaced, wearing a belt has become a pain (I have no butt and my hips are more slender), so I normally wear suspenders now. I use the 5 shells in a pocket now usually. I need to pull this out again for my next trip out.

Trap Shell Holder.jpg

41 - 56 of 56 Posts