Trapshooters Forum banner

Keen Ribs?

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  plaw 
#1 ·
Anyone know if Keen Ribs is still in business? The website is down. Thanks

#9 ·
Hi All
YES we are still in business, we just had a problem with yahoo. long story short
we had our keensights.com and keensportscenter@yahoo.com accounts both with yahoo
and instead of logging out and into the other site each time i just set up the keensportscenter@yahoo.com as a primary email account for both and everything came to that email address for years with no problems. Evidently Yahoo was doing so big changes itself, all those emails about the changes went to the old email account so I know nothing about them until it was to late and everything was gone. I spent hours on hold and days trying to talk to someone at yahoo, i guess so did everyone else that lost everything and never did got threw to anyone. So i switched everything to another web host and it took 6 days for everything to change over so we where down for almost two weeks. Now i'm TRYING to learn how to build a website...... Rib work i can do website building NO SO MUCH LOL

If you have any questions just give me a shout
661-703-1865
THANKS Vicki Keen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.