Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know how to look up his results---I don't even know if he or Debby are there---Wish I were there to watch---Maybe nxt yr---He and Debby are something to watch---He is getting up there but he was a real factor in his days--Does the grand have a SR VET event??If so he will be the winner I"ll bet-SJB---

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Just go to the above site and type in his last name.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey George, this is the second thread that you mention Kay. You're not in love with him are you? Good luck Chuck Hrosik You split yesterday before I could talk to ya

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya chuck---Had to go on the boat---I do think a-lot of K---don't know him other than I have seen him at local shoots and admire his ability.We don't get to see many of the big dogs---George

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Gary.... You are being WAY too generous in your description..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys---U find that in every sport---He's not in a personality contest---He's competing in the trap game---He dosn't seem to care about our opinion of his personality---JMT---sjb---

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Debby is always fun to talk with. Kay can be very nice to talk with if you talk with him when he is not working (shooting). I hope that Kay will be back in top form after his surgery. I expect him to be walking well by next Spring.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Pat---I agree---He and Debby were at our state shoot and He and Debby and her husband were very friendly---I was at golf events where Tiger was and you should see how quiet he was.They are working and have to concentrate on their work---In my business I don't want my workers talking when they have work to do---Talk and work don't mix to well---JMT---SJB---

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kays birthday is when he is shooting at his state shoot in New Jersey. I wished him a "happy birthday" and he smiled and said that he is now a Sr. Vet. but he will finnish the year as a Vet. He is still one of the best shooters out there he can still pop a big score.

After he recovers from his surgery he'll be his old self again. Telling one of his many stories; laughing; and having a good meal off the trap line.If you ever have the chance to talk to Kay or Debbie take the time to listen to what they have to say about the sport that we love.

All the best to Kay; Debbie; and Don.

Kate Schmidt

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought he was going to finish out the yr but he is still one of the best---
I wish him well also---He still has that smile---You know when he is around---
SJB

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ones i was watching kay shoot handicap at northeastern grand he was shooting on post 3 and he missed two target one after another then i was new to shooting so i waited for him to finish the round and i said to him what happen why you missed and he with a smile he said dam women there all over the place and geuss what he finished with top score of 98 now this is awesome shooting. I wish him a fast and speedy recovery and all the best for the future.

Eli Jarbouh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.