Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Kansas Trapshooting Association Annual Raffle Ticket Fundraiser tickets are available. 20 cash prizes totaling $12,500 will be awarded on October 2, 2021 at the KTA Homegrounds in Sedgwick Kansas. Need NOT be present to win. $20 per ticket or $100 for 6 tickets. See the pictures of the tickets for the amounts of the cash prizes. Limited number of tickets available. Tax Deductible to the extent less any amounts won. The KTA is a 501(c)(3) not for profit entity.

We spent over $20,000 on youth shooting at our State Shoot two weeks ago to include 8 boxes of shells to each shooter, reduced target fees, trophy awards as well as renting an adjacent gun club to handle the 170 youth shooters. In addition provided thousands in youth scholarships.

To purchase a ticket, PM me (DO NOT POST any personal information in this post, PM ONLY). I will send you a mailing address to which you can remit a check. No CC or cash please. Upon receipt of your check will mail you your ticket stubs to verify entry. Once your check clears the entry stubs with your name on them will be entered into the drawing hopper. You will contacted by phone for a win. Winnings will be mailed by check. A 1099 will be required.

Font Paper Document Paper product Pattern
Road surface Asphalt Font Handwriting Rectangle

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are from this year's Youth event High School Shoot. Shout out to Jesse Secrest for running this event each year. It is a huge undertaking. Thanks to Harlan Campbell for his annual support.

Sky Recreation Leisure Asphalt Landscape
Footwear Shorts Smile T-shirt Television
Cloud Sky Ecoregion Tent Natural environment
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural environment

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT Help out the youth shooting with a ticket.....

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT Time running out!

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trap Cat Jerry in MI with a case of CRS. Are there still tickets left? I told you I would take 6 and have forgot to send check. Jerry
Hi Jerry, yes, and I am back from the Grand.

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all that have purchased tickets...we still have a few left but time is running fast!

· Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Last chance for a ticket coming up fast mates!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts