Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's Shoot Trap!! With the governor's recent Ad Astra—a plan to reopen Kansas—the 130th Kansas State Shoot is a GO!!! Using all the facts we can obtain, and through all discussions with state and local officials, it was decided unanimously on Sunday night, May 3, by the KTA Board of Directors to host the 130th Kansas State Shoot. Because of Covid-19, this year's state shoot will be a little different than shoots in recent history. 1. Social distancing will be maintained according to state guidelines. 2. We cannot host any "social events,” i.e.: a. No hall of fame banquet b. No after-shooting dinners 3. The lunchroom will require *“social distancing”—carry out or eat in is *available. 4. Shooters will need to "self-police" themselves and determine their own safe zones.
Starting May 11, we suggest that you pre-squad and cashier when possible prior to the shoot. Jessica Clark, our cashier, will be assisting shooters paying their entries who have pre-squadded on presquad.com until June 1. In the event you are not able to shoot an event, your entry money will be refunded. Jessica may be reached at 785-817-1641 for CASHIERING only. YOU MUST PRE-SQUAD PRIOR TO CASHIERING. Plan now for the Kansas State Shoot with 1500 of the BEST targets you will shoot in 2020. As always, we will do everything possible to make sure your 2020 Kansas State Shoot is an enjoyable trapshooting experience. Come shoot at the finest shooting facility in the Midwest!

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you've never been to the Kansas State Shoot, now is the time to mark it off your bucket list. This has been and will be one of the best run state shoots in the country. Targets are excellent, background is second to none and people are just great to deal with. They will do everything humanly possible to make your experience at the KTA memorable. They are working hard to make sure you stay healthy including allowing you to prepay all cost with a credit card so people don't have to stand in line. I made the phone call to prepay and was done in about 8 minutes. Could have been a little faster if I had my squads and post in front of me.

Hope to see everyone in Kansas!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts