Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Yep, Sandy's son.
Curious on everyone's thoughts why the turnout was so low. Was it the rainy weather on Thursday and Friday? Even with covid I still think their would have been more shooters.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The KTA Fall Hdcp was great fun for all and successful for the KTA.
We wanted people to remember the way it all started 50 years ago when the KTA started giving away cars.
A special thank you to ALL our shooters, sponsors, directors and officers for there help with this endeavor. As we all know the days of yesterday are gone and trying to get shooters to pay an entry fee that would pay for an automobile are nearly impossible. That being said because of a Great Friend and Supporter of both Trapshooting and the KTA the car was purchased with funds derived from ticket sales for a Cosmi shotgun donated by our Great Friend.
Beccy Landgraf was the lucky winner of the Cosmi Shotgun.
20 different prize winners from Saturday and Sunday's Handicap (10 each day) towed the line Sunday afternoon to shoot for the new 2020 Chevrolet Spark. After 1 round it was down to 3 with Levi McAllister becoming the winner.
Thanks again to ALL the participants.
Rob Taylor KTA pres.

·
Premium Member
4,714 Posts
Sat & Sun was one of if not the biggest Ks Fall Hdcp`s I`ve ever seen .

Reactions: Dukefan

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a great time with old and new friends, the weather was perfect both Sat and Sun, targets were great and the trap help was well trained and very friendly. Thanks to all, see you at the all Zone shoot next month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts