Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have inquired about owning one of Kali's pups here is the

litter info; 9 total,3 yellow female,2 yellow male,3 black female,1 black male.

The sire is Bear from IL he has field champion parents and the same sweet

personality of Kali. The pups will be ready for their new homes just in time

for Christmas. We are home in NE PA for the holidays and would be willing to

deliver your pup if not too far from here. Frank & Patty Rively

·
Registered
518 Posts
Nothing makes me smile more than a group of puppies at play. May they all be blessed with long lives and a loving home and family. Iwish I was back there just to see them in person.

Phil Santos in Phoenix, AZ

·
Registered
713 Posts
Doc: Way to go!! I can attest to the fact that Kali is a great lab. My wife, Teresa, and Kali are good friends!!! See you in a couple of months, Roger

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Ohhhhh, my 12 1/2 year old Chocolate would never forgive me.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pups will be AKC registered, but neither parent has had any hip, eye or any other registry. Sire is 3 yrs. and Kali is 4 yrs. and neither has any hip or eye problems. I have had Labs with and without certification and have friends who have done both. There is no guarantee either way so we have not had our last two certified.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Patty & Frank,
Kali's is all growen up and her puppys are really good looking. We have missed you at Markham Park will you be there for our Venders shot in Feb 09? Also how much for a puppy?

Thx, Phil deMena
[email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are getting bigger and ready for a great trapshooter home. We have had many inquiries about the price. We have been advertising locally at $650 but that price is set a bit high to encourage only serious pet lovers. We are charging $500 to friends and highly recommended owners. Certainly all of our shooting friends fall into those catagories.

OUR MAIN GOAL IS TO FIND GREAT HOMES FOR A GREAT DOG'S PUPS.

Frank & Patty

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.