Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a Kahr K9 9mm subcompact. This is a one of a kind custom gun. Gun is extremely accurate. Gun was stainless and was bead blasted and a custom finger groove stippled grip was installed. This is a one of a kind. Also the magazine well, feed ramp were polished and gun was completed dehorned. Includes two stainless steel 7 round Kahr OEM mags and plastic case. This is a real gem, one of a kind. You won't find one like this anywhere. $900 Shipped.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep it is, you will not find one like it anywhere. The stippled pistol grip was made done by a local gunsmith. Can you find K9's other places, sure, but not one with all this custom work done on it. The gunsmithing alone on this gun was over $900. There is one on gunbroker that isn't half this gun is for $1100. This ins't the run of a mill BT99.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kahr's have a pretty long trigger pull so it isn't going to break like say worked 45. I haven't shot it in a long time but were getting groups around 1.5-2" at 10 yards. It is also stricktly a double action gun. I am not a professional shooter by anymeans.I could go shoot it again and post some pics. The grip was welded therefor it is not removable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.