Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like new K80 wood set w/ adjustable comb. I believe it is the #6 trap stock with #7 Sschnabel forend, rosettes and stock bolt included. Right and left handed palm swells. Asking $1050, and I'll pay the ride to anyone in continental US.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Are you sure that stock is not from a Trap Special? Looks awfully high to be a #6 standard trap. Good shooting, Rey

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Beautiful stock. Do you have a k80 to put it on and measure the dac and dah?
Normally, a #6 stock is used on a mid rib gun. Just the way its presented, it looks like a trap special.
You will probably have more luck selling it once a buyer can know for sure.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful stock. Do you have a k80 to put it on and measure the dac and dah?
Normally, a #6 stock is used on a mid rib gun. Just the way its presented, it looks like a trap special.
You will probably have more luck selling it once a buyer can know for sure.
I'll be picking mine up from the stockfitter this week. I'll swap the stocks and take some measurements. Thanks for all the help and support.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
see picture for measurements on this stock. definitely not the trap special, as that stock is dedicated right or left w/ 1/2" of offset. this stock is neutral w/ no offset and ambi palm swells. The comb is parallel, confirming it is a trap stock. the drop numbers for the comb appear low, but we're taken on with my gun, and I do not have a "high ribbed" gun.

Thanks to all the members who commented and have helped indetification of this set.

Vince

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts