Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a k80 trap unsingle adjustable rib for sale. This gun is virtually new. less than 500 rounds through it.
I have the original americase air line approved case with all the paper work. $6500.00 For more details and photos if interested you can contact me via email or phone 414-248-1468

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Wow. He's. Accepting lowball offers over in the off topic threads!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Ben,

Per our PMs last week you were going to send me pics and details. Should I expect to receive?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just wanted to leave an update on here, the K80 is now in our possession(for about a week now) and was as described. I guess all I had to do was pick up the phone for a great deal! Thanks again Ben I will leave proper feedback for you.
W.S.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Damn!!! By the time I seen this thread, and called him, I found out he lives 10 miles from me. I was waiting to see if there was any delay in the check being sent. I would have driven down there and given him the cash. He said he was waiting payment. Honest guy! You got a good deal. I guess everyone is not a scammer just because they just registered on TS. Nice guy, and nice to talk to. Would have trusted him even if he was 1000 miles away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts