Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg K80 Trap 32" Tapered Step with titanium chokes. Recently serviced and barrel fitted and blued. Gun is in excellent condition with upgrade wood that is very nice. Asking $7250. Will consider part out.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Can not see in pics if the barrels have an adjustable rib, it looks like it does not.
What is poi???

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Can not see in pics if the barrels have an adjustable rib, it looks like it does not.
What is poi???
Jimbo...
I've been thinking about this for a while....
This is an observation and a thought that was in my mind..
Mrs. Maurer has mostly shot top singles...Bt99 and the golden clay Bt99..
You shoot your shooting gun as I like to call (725 combo) with the un single...

Now here's the thing, you purchase a high end "top single" and the Mrs's purchases a high end combo with an un single
I know you did shoot a 99 at Silver Dollar (blind squirrel) with this new purchase...but i'm thinking you and the mrs's might want to swap for a month and see what happens

By the way I would love to have either!

m

·
Registered
469 Posts
Jimbo...
I've been thinking about this for a while....
This is an observation and a thought that was in my mind..
Mrs. Maurer has mostly shot top singles...Bt99 and the golden clay Bt99..
You shoot your shooting gun as I like to call (725 combo) with the un single...

Now here's the thing, you purchase a high end "top single" and the Mrs's purchases a high end combo with an un single
I know you did shoot a 99 at Silver Dollar (blind squirrel) with this new purchase...but i'm thinking you and the mrs's might want to swap for a month and see what happens

By the way I would love to have either!

m
Interesting thought, which one would you like to purchase??

·
Thorn in your side
8,112 Posts
Beautiful gun and a HECK of a deal. As someone that is in the process of assembling one very similar I can tell you, you can't build one for this price. I wish it had been for sale a few weeks ago. Good Luck on your sale.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Yup, marbles are rolling around in my head. Actually looking for K80 o/u with adj rib for doubles, like a DTS.

·
Registered
469 Posts
The dts isn't very popular over here in the us only have seen a few, a better bet is the trap special
Please explain why Trap special is a better bet. I think you can buy the DTS rib and install it on a Trap Special

1 - 20 of 37 Posts