Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a double release trigger on my K80 which was installed by Krieghoff Intl. about 8 years ago. This year the second barrel started feeling like it was dragging when I set it for the second shot. The set of the first shot was smooth but when I set the second barrel it felt like the trigger was rubbing against something ....not smooth at all. I sent it to a Krieghoff certified gunsmith to fix . He relieved wood in the stock to be sure it was not interfering and did an annual. He returned it but the problem is still there about 10 to 15% of the time. I sent it back and he disassembled it and removed a bur on the inertia block. When it returned the problem persisted but not every time. The gunsmith is one of Krieghoffs best but we can't figure it out.

Has anyone else ever experienced a dragging or grinding sensation when setting a Krieghoff Int release ?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Not all certified k-gunsmiths are that great. Send it to Ottsville or Norbert Haussman. I know he is no longer with krieghoff but he still works on them. Trust me on this there are no better k-gun smiths.

JMO,
Snooky

·
Premium Member
12,482 Posts
I took my San Remo to a 'certified' (Homestead)to have work done and it came back with problems. I sent it to Ottsville. Fixed. Bulge.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What I'm really trying to find out if anyone else has experienced the same problem with a Krieghoff Release trigger and if they did what was causing it to happen.
I do appreciate the recommendations for a gunsmith however.

·
Registered
Ktieghoff K-80 super sport one plantation, one gold super scrol
292 Posts
depending where U are Alamo in Tex. Mike worked for Krieghoff or to Ottsvile, Pa.

·
Registered
174 Posts
So, has anyone ever had a similar occurence with their Krieghoff, factory, double release trigger? If so, what was the problem? I think that is what the OP is after..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts