Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I tried to buy a couple of pins ( that are longer) from them...." Oohhh we don't sell parts, you have to send it to us and pay us to install them"......it's really not hard to install release parts in a k-80 if you have a little bit of mechanical skills......allem told me that "the parts have serial #'s because "they are fitted to the specific gun"..... I bought a set of releases off T.S. And put them in myself.....works just fine.....take it for what it's worth, I would not buy anything ,or have anything to do with Allem, they just want your money.......that said.....they do make a pretty good product....I would buy from T.S.
used but not from them...Krieghoff in Pa. Is the best...good product and good people!
Just my experience with Allem and installing the parts myself......good luck and great shooting in 2014!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ah yes another bs deal ! Allem should be ashamed. they probably think you're going to copy the parts and start selling them your self ! Infringing on their patent would be most costly and time consuming…..damn Lawyers !

·
Registered
967 Posts
With all the above being said, my buddy did have krieghoff international install a release and he had issues with it. They said it was fine, however it was not resetting. He got it removed and had allem put a roller release in and he couldn't be happier. I also had Allems replace my double release in my blaser back to pull. They got all the parts free of charge from Blaser and installed them for under $100. I kind of blame the above poster for not knowing his parts or waiting 4 years to contact them about it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will just put this to bed, First I should not have had an augment with them in the beginning where I paid for the parts, then paid to have them installed and all the freight cost and paid to have them removed and yet they did not want to return" my " parts. This should not have happened period. Second I have not contacted them because it has been 4 years. After 4 years I take responsibility. Because I do not feel confident in what they sent me I removed the listing for sale. Not knowing my parts well that's my bad I will take that one. On the other hand I sure they know the parts they sell and install!

I think Ronald Reagan put it best?
" Trust but verify " .

Lets just let this listing die !!

Thanks to all.
Vince

1 - 7 of 7 Posts