Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
It's not the worlds simplest gun, with the fewest pieces, take a lot of pictures as you disassemble it.

·
Registered
13,896 Posts
Especially if that Purple dot is the combination of Red dot and Blue dot after your wife combined a couple half empty cans in the reloading room!!
You laugh, but there were stories on here back in the day of people INTENTIONALLY mixing powders to create their own custom secret recipe for "pot shooting" (long range trap well beyond the 27 yard line).

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
First, the barrels have to be sent out to be “tuned”, like Dieter Kreighoff doesnt know how to make a barrel shoot
Making a barrel, and tuning it, are two different things.....and now with the prevalence of screw-in chokes, tuning not so necessary.

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts
Obviously that was a gun club clone shell manufactured in Turkey! You just can't trust anything made in Turkey!

Reactions: Tron

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
This last year I had a shooter on my left in the game line, take one apart faster then anyone I have ever seen!

One of the guys is a welder, he says he can fix it. If he can just track down all the parts!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts