Trapshooters Forum banner

K80 32" barrel

2001 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Doctor Ron
I have a K80 32"unsingle barrel and I am wondering what TO ASK FOR IT. The barrel has not had any work done to it and has not been touched It has been fired 28 times 3 times to get POI and one round of trap I paid 3995.00 for it plus tax from John Allem and I want to know what I can expect to get out of it. It has 3 choke tubes with it and it is an adjustable rib on the barrel I think the tubes are full imp mod and mod. Thank You

Duckeye
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
711 Posts
K80 32

duckeye, Do you still have the K-80 barrel? I would like to see the barrel. Do you travel to any of the Ohio shoot at the Cardinal Shooting Center, Marengo OH?

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K80 32

Yes I still have the barrel and no I do not go to Ohio anymore I am getting too damn old to travel that much I could possibly meet you somewhere between Maryland and Ohio for you to see it if you are really interested, It has not been altered AT ALL except for porting 3 choke tubes and adjustable rib Thanks for your interest I have a K80 and a K32 and 6 barresl not including the 32" so I do not need this one. Allem sells these for 3995 plus tax and mine has been shot 28 times so it is new

Thanks Dick

· Registered
70 Posts
K80 32

I have a friend who purchased a new 32" K-80 barrel about 3 years ago and has shot it very little. It has one,(1) #3 factory choke tube. Blueing is perfect except for some light scratches where the forearm attaches. He is asking $2,400.00 for it. PM if interested. Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.