Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have an ASE 90 Sporting that I use for skeet and clays. It's an excellent gun and I highly recommend it.

My sons' skeet coach has a an ASE 90, couple of K80's and a couple of K32's as well as a couple of Perazzi's. He likes them all but rates the ASE 90 higher than the K32 in build quality. He says that the ASE swings better than his K80, and attributes this to the lighter barrels on the ASE. He says that the build quality of the ASE is comperable to the Perazzi. I picked up a very well cared for and lightly used ASE 90 for $4500. I think they're a good value for that kind of money.

Regards,
Brad

·
Registered
10,217 Posts
Italy is broke!!! Germany is going very well!!! Now does that make it easier for you. Now, Really both guns will serve you well. I'd pick the one that fits me the best. Good Luck and break em all Jeff

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
Both are good- K32 varies more because of the number of years that they were made and because there are a lot more of them- also they tend to scratch a lot more on the surface and on the inside because they are not surface hardened

Krieghoff offers more generations of barrels and parts though- there are a lot more around

ASE is solidly made and quality- drop out trigger also

Regards from Iowa

Gene

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.