Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Krieghoff K32 Carrier Barrel. Was fitted to my K80 Gold Super Scroll. Needing to see since I just sold my K80.

Below are the details:

K32 Carrier Barrel, Briley tubeset non-spiraled tubes, Serial # 5326. 30 inch 8x8 rib barrel,. Americase. Briley ext chokes for each gauge (IC,LM). Barrel weights 3 lbs 8.4 oz. Tubes are matched with barrel with number engraved. Comes with an Americase three barrel plus tube compartment.

I do have one 20 ga, one 28 ga and two 410 flush chokes for it.

Come with all three tubes (20,28, 410).

Asking $2800 obo.

Let me know what other pictures you would like to see.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is. It works great. I have all three tubes for it 20, 28 and 410. Chokes are listed above in the details. I do have one 20 ga, one 28 ga and two 410 flush chokes for it as well. I traded all of the others for the extended chokes. I don't change chokes so the extras were not needed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to clarify. This is a true carrier barrel and can not be used to shoot 12 ga. If that was your question for "shootable".

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thank you. Yes, I was trying to understand if the barrels could be shot without the tubes installed. Best of luck with your sale.

·
Registered
97 Posts
In the first picture, what is the middle piece? Is that the tool used to tap in tap out the tubes? Just curious as it looks like a internal K32 barrel weight. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts