Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Dear Friends,

I wanted to offer for sale two K-80 stocks that I am not using:

K-80 Standard Rib #6 Trap stock with factory adjustable comb. Also has professionally installed adjustable butt-plate unit. Stock has a mercury reducer permanently installed in the butt. LOP as shown in the pictures is 14.5". There is a 1" Kick-Eze pad in good shape on top of a 3/8" spacer. Stock will also come with another 1/8" spacer that is fit to the stock. Stock has some minor scratches and what looks like a small solvent stain by the trigger guard. Absolutely no cracks. Stock is a shooter and looks just like mine after a few years of taking it out on the line. Has a Release trigger sticker on it that can be easily removed. Matching trap forend. I will include all wrenches for this stock, some nylon spacers, a stock bolt, and a K-80 Stock wrench. $500.00 delivered.

TR1.JPG
TR2.JPG

K-80 #3 sporting stock Sold!!!

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for checking out my stocks!
-dave

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am located near Philadelphia, PA. #6 is Krieghoff's designation for a standard trap stock. The wood is fairly neutral as per factory specs but with the adjustability in this stock it can be made to fit just about anyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts