Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought new at the grand 2 months ago. I have since found another and I don't need two so... has two stocks. The one on the gun I bought off of this site, and it has enough dings that I was going to have it refinished. It's not horrible, but I don't like stock dings. The other is darker with tiger stripes and has one LITTLE ding on the bottom shown in the picture,and one indent very hard to see on the right side. You can have one or the other. If you want both add $750.00 to the price. Gun has been shot probably 1500 rounds, and and the metal is 99%...nothing wrong with it. Titanium chokes, and all the goodies that comes with a new gun. Serial number 1025xx. The barrel was fitted at the Grand by Krieghoff, but is not serial numbered to the receiver. Paid $10,500.00 and will sell for $9000.00 plus shipping. Not interested in trades. E-mail or PM if you want a phone number.
The case has normal marks on the outside.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold the iron. Both stocks and the case are for sale. If interested, tell me what you want and we'll talk about it. I'll post better pics tomorrow. GaryL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.