Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at skeet tubes for a K-80 skeet I just bought. I'm not a skeet shooter but my son is so I'm going to try it with him. Can anybody tell me if Briley is the best way to go for tubes.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I have a Kolar tubed K80 and Kolar in my ASE90 as well. I live only an hour away from Racine Wi, so it's great to be able to avoid shipping guns - barrels.
I must add that the level of customer service I have received over the years has been outstanding. I once split a 20ga chamber and did'nt notice it untill the day before I was leaving for the state skeet championships. I called, they told me to be at the side door at 6:45am, they fixed it while I had a cup of coffee, and 20 mins later I was on the road----AT NO CHARGE!
John Ramagli is a great guy and gives a lot back to the sport, they are good people to do business with---HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

·
Registered
36 Posts
i AGREE ,i HAVE 2 TUBES SETS WITH bRIELY TUBES AND 2 WITH KOLAR,i CAN TELL YOU THAT jOHN AT KOLAR REALLY REALLY SPORTS THE TROOPS AND JUST TUBED A kOLAR FOR A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS DEPLOYED and did not charge for the shipping or the trigger work needed either Steve

·
Registered
257 Posts
Briley all the way, no matter where you live! Rags is not too cool to deal with all the time, kinda like most bankers, what you have done for him lately counts, nothing else matters. You can run into Cliff and not have bought a thiongfrom him in 10 years and he'll be nice enough to be cordial enough to say hello, not the case from my experience with Rags, not even close.

RMO

Tubes are about the same, but Briley does have a lifetime exchange on chokes, RAgs makes you buy them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.