Trapshooters Forum banner

K-80 Must see to appreicate SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

5678 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  WPT
K-80 has been completely checked out and updated, any parts that were replaced are in the gun case ... This gun is in excellent condition and shows very little wear ... Wood is new, high grade cut to factory specs as if it were a new gun ... In K-gun factory case ...

34" unsingle with .039 restriction done by Wilkinson, not stamped but can be verified ...

30" over/under, bottom barrel has .020 restiction, top barrel has .030 restriction again done by Wilkinson, not stamped but will be verified with paperwork from Wilkinson ... Triggers are factory set as new ...

Serial # 25XXX This is about as clean and tight of a gun you will find used ... Asking $8,500.00 or best offer to your FFL ... Contact me by PM for additional pictures ... This is listed for a friend of mine who is anal about how his guns are cared for ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Revolver

Shotgun Air gun

Electronics Wood Hardwood Floor Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
If your online tonight, I'd be interestet in knowing what year a 25XXX would be. I'm assuming the step rib is close to 70/30 and that the triggers pull?

If you're close I'd like to see it, if that's not a problem for you.

Ted Sosin
Indianapolis

· Banned
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ted,

I sent you a PM and it tells you a little more about the gun ... If you would see it, you would buy it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

This gun was bought new in 1996 ...

· Registered
21,601 Posts
Wow nice one.

Bill--you should be able to click on the "edit/delete" on the original Post and add Sold to the header.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.