Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Happy 2013 to all. The photos below are of a K-80 Trap Special. The wood was provided by the customer and it was cut from his property many years ago. He was a little concerened that it may not turn out very nice but as in many cases the beauty was well hidden deep in the center of the wood. He will be here tomorrow to pick his gun up and I hope that he likes what he sees. Cindy did an outstanding job on the checkering and the crew did a great job on the wood to metal fit as well. Mike really put the shine into this one and it was hard to get all the reflection of the lights out of the finished photo. Many thanks for taking a look.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
That's sharp! How could you not shoot something like that well. Ambition, confidence, and concentration can't get any higher, at least until the first miss. LOL. Looks alone are worth the price.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
That could be the most beautiful wood I ever saw. T o know it came from a tree on your land "priceless"

·
Registered
54 Posts
I looked at a lot of eye candy in the past and always dreamed of something like this.I woke up today and touched it to see if it was real. Yes, it is my eye candy.Words can not express what i feel. Thank you Dennis,Cindy and the gang. You made my dream come true on my 62nd birth day.Larry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.