Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of looking for receiver and forarm iron and make a trap gun .i have the wood and bbl,that i picked up over time and now think i could put it on a used iron set and make a trap gun. over the past year some have shown up for sale but i never took notice of the price, so now i am looking to buy set if it does'nt brake the bank.the bbl is fitted to my skeet gun but 2 k 32 are better than one!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have a k 32 with fancy k 80 wood with 28 in. bbls and kolar sub ga tube set that i use for skeet . i have a fancy trap wood set and a top single 32 in. trap bbl. thought it would be nice to find a k 32 iron set and then i have a seperate trap and skeet gun. you can never have to many k 32 guns!!!

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
it depends on condition- serial number- and components

there is no real K80 that someone is trying to get 3500 for an entire gun- unless its someones ex wife or gf

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Premium Member
12,482 Posts
Gene, the K-80 is a receiver and F.I. only. The guy is looking for a price on the receiver and F.I. only. It is listed at $3500. Just trying to give a comparison of the 32 and the 80. Mike.

PS. I did get a K-80 with an unsingle barrel only for $2800. You are right it was a consignment and was someones ex.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.