Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
Guy from the club passed away and his widow brought me this barrel to sell for her

30" Krieghoff K-32 San Remo O/U barrel- 30"
Under barrel .736 bore .713 choke- .023 constriction
over barrel- .735 bore .705 choke - .030 constriction

Rib is off at the back by receiver and 1st post- I tried to show in the pictures- Older porting job on bottom barrel.
This barrel is ROUGH- Lots of rust spots- Blue is gone in a few places-
I'm not sure where they stored this barrel but it was not good! I cleaned it up as much as I could-
Needs to be reblued and rib resoldered on- Still a very usable barrel with a little work
Selling as as- Front bead is missing and middle bead has been moved forward a bit
make me an offer- Already have a 100 $ offer locally but it has to be worth more than that even in this condition.

call me with any offers

217-433-9885

Terry
DSCN1720.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Porting looks as cut with EDM, but how far from the end of barrel? What do the bore look like, rust, pitted etc? Thanks Ronnie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Porting is quite a ways back - porting starts 6.5" from muzzle and goes toward receiver another 4"
Bore is very good- no pits or rust in there- cleaned with bore snake and looks great.

TJ

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
This is a good opportunity for someone who wants to build a custom set of barrels and can use the monoblock.

The monoblock and ejectors are the only redeeming factor, it will cost more to get this back into shootable shape than the effort is worth.

You might do a touch better than the $100 offer if you can find someone who needs the monoblock, but you're probably going to be waiting a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts