Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here at Just in Case we pride ourselves with custom and handcrafted cases that are built to withstand the test of time and proudly made in the U.S.A. We wanted to design and build something that is unique, functional and encompasses our individual lives...we think we found the perfect solution. We handle (4) styles of cases. All cases are wall mounted and comes with (2) 1/4" shelves, wall mount bracket with screws and shelf inserts. There are (3) deep cases which you can show off trophies, awards, or other memorabilia. The other slim case can be used to show off pins, belt buckles, knives, arrowheads, and other items up to 1" thick. These cases makes perfect gifts for anyone. If you have any questions please call me at Jeff Schenk 2172422827 or [email protected] or look at more pictures at www.facebook.com/justincasedisplay Thank you!!

Sky's the limit to what you can place in your case

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I have called the Glock that I carry with me everywhere "Justin Case" for many, many years ... I knew I should of got a copy right on that name ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
If I got the copy right, he wouldn't of had to like it or not, but he would of had to live with it ... I got a copy right on a name for a local shoot because the guy who used it said he owned it when in fact I did and never told anyone that they could not use it ... I was calling my side arm Justin Case long before Safe Auto started using it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.