Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Well, he does pay Millions in taxes. That is one thing we can't afford to chase off anymore - a taxpayer. I'd rather have him around that some welfare queen who only lays on her back and produces more offspring to collect a bigger EBT card.

I was fortunate enough to NOT HAVE Millions as my disposable income when I was in my late teens or early 20s. God if I had $50 in my hand back then I thought I was on top of the world and it was my oyster. LOL

Think about it. If you were 19, 20, 21 and making Millions, how would you handled it?

They need to slap the people around him who should know better, who are suppose to be there to protect him from himself.

·
Registered
12,459 Posts
Pot, alcohol and prescription drugs, YEP another Obo poster child indeed!!!

Another "wrap around"(tree hugger's) waiting to happen in Hollyweird !!

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
The little punk just needs to had the $hit slapped out of him

·
Registered
495 Posts
$50!, $10 was a full tank of gas, a carton of smokes, and a 6 pack. Hell I worked 35 hrs. a week after school, and didn`t bring home $50

Tommy Terex

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buddy Holly, , Paul Anka, Fats Domino, Jay Black, Everly Brothers, Bill Haley, Pat Boone, and others all paid taxes, record producers and the rest and they didn't act like little spoiled pisspots. ed

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
The jailhouse boys would have had a ball with him...his voice would be a couple octaves higher by morning from squeeling like a pig

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Hope he loses his driver's license for a long time if he's found guilty. This arrogant youngster has no business driving high performance automobiles. Thank goodness he didn't get his hands on something classic and fast, e.g. an original Cobra or vintage Ferrari, street rod, or whatever...at least it was a Lambo, a fine car, but...mostly a car driver by posers.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Heard on the news last night the other person in the car with him at the time of the arrest in Miami was, wait for it----------- "HIS FATHER".

I agree with what CAT said. Plus several nights in jail with bubba, bubba says he has a pretty mouth.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I'm not saying Bieber is right by no means, but he was only going 60 M.P.H.

60 in a Lambo is the bottom end in SECOND GEAR!!!

He need the shit slapped out of him for all the alcohol and drugs. Obviously his Dad does too.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Maybe he'll start dating Lindsey Lohan.

Now THAT would be a spectacular train wreck.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Canada won't let US citizens in the country if they have minor offenses so lets send Bieber and the likes of him back.

Kinda like what comes around goes around..

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Send him back to Stratford, Ontario ... his Grandparents will straighten him out.

likes-to-shoot ... The USA won't let Canadians (or anyone else for that matter) into the US for the same offenses either. I chuckled when I heard the news, as I wondered if the Beeper would get the same treatment as everyone else, or if he is special and doesn't have to follow the same rules as the rest of us mortals. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
He is the ultimate product child of liberal thinking...watch look and learn Libs,..this is what YOU helped create!

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
likes-to-shoot ... The USA won't let Canadians (or anyone else for that matter) into the US for the same offenses either. I chuckled when I heard the news, as I wondered if the Beeper would get the same treatment as everyone else, or if he is special and doesn't have to follow the same rules as the rest of us mortals.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out then won't it. Any bets on "special"?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts