Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
If there are really good memories out there, it would also be interesting to know what the vote was - the majority of the BOD would have voted for the rule change, just asking how big that majority was.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know...I'm still new. But whatever throws the wider target angle and/or faster target. I'm all for a bigger challenge. But that's just me. I don't know if it would work for the sport, or against it. The guys/gals that have been around the game for a long time and have been through the ups and downs would be the better people to debate this issue.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
The 3 hole targets are now legal. If shooters want them all they have to do is request (demand) that their club throw three hole birds. The shooters are the customers and club management will listen to the customers.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
What? You mean, it's already settled? And from now on...further declines in participation will have to be blamed on something else? And what's more...we'll have no way of documenting what percentage of the clubs actually follow through? So nobody will be able to definitively claim anything? Oh my...you seem to be saying...we've effectively put the gripers in a pickle?

Oh, the horror...whatever will we do?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.