Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if someone at the grand is going to do their best to post the current results of the shootout as its on going tonight? Would be very much appreciated, wish there was a stream for it! Break them all.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was chatting with Mr noah gouge... apparently foster barthelow, logan henry, austin jacobs and riley ross are still in it... Im not sure if thats the entire list... Would be nice if some one was there could give an update would truly appreciate it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was chatting with Mr noah gouge... apparently foster barthelow, logan henry, austin jacobs and riley ross are still in it... Im not sure if thats the entire list... Would be nice if some one was there could give an update would truly appreciate it.
I am rooting for my boy Foster!! Noah shot a 200 today correct?

·
Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 31.5/34 combo with a prosoft
1,240 Posts
He did but missed the first out in the shot off sadly, I was rooting for him. Hope Ross wins it, believe its his first year shooting.
Shot with Riley earlier in the week. Broke a 98 in caps. Was smokin em. He has shot well all week.

Anyone know if Dave Dressler still in?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Shootoffs started with 31 Went down to 16 after the first 50. Then they changed to white targets.

They went back out for the next 50 before resetting squads. Foster missed one of his last on the 4th box.

He and Darryl Farr are now shooting for AAA Champ and runnerup.

I am trying to get names

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shootoffs started with 31 Went down to 16 after the first 50. Then they changed to white targets.

They went back out for the next 50 before resetting squads. Foster missed one of his last on the 4th box.

He and Darryl Farr are now shooting for AAA Champ and runnerup.

I am trying to get names

Thank you so much for the update! Appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts