Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
WS-1 - I said it October and I say it again, it is the epitome of hypocrisy to keep your personal health insurance and beseech other to drop their coverage, to put their family's health and financial future in jeopardy merely to promote your personal agenda and prejudices.

Drop your own coverage before you suggest others do the same.

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
Appears to me the Progressives have put their country's health and financial future in jeopardy merely to promote their agenda!

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Isn't funny how they brag one million have signed up but don't say a word about the five million who lost their insurance due solely to Obamacare regulations?

From what little I've heard about this crap is wait till after the first year and then watch the sticker shock hit the masses!!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
sam.browne, quote: <i>"WS-1 - I said it October and I say it again, it is the epitome of hypocrisy to keep your personal health insurance and beseech other to drop their coverage, to put their family's health and financial future in jeopardy merely to promote your personal agenda and prejudices.

Drop your own coverage before you suggest others do the same."</i>

Explain.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The American people DO NOT understand either the purpose or the mechanism of the Afforabl Care Act.

1) Remember how strange it sounded when it was announced that 6000 IRS agents would be hired to enforce this law? Why the IRS, you thought? Simply, the law attached itself to the IRS code by reference thus making "penalties" under the law a "TAX" AND making the law apply to all of the citizens. That is what John Roberts wrote in his opinion.

2) The "sacred compact" that expanded the definition of "corporate persons" to include "natural persons" was to be restricted to the IRS code exclusively. The Affordable Care Act has breached this compact. This is the part of the IRS code that made the Income Tax" legal against individuals. It was to be used ONLY in the case of the "Income Tax. Now that it has been expanded to apply to something else besides the Income Tax, the genie is out of the bottle and the legislature can do ANTHING it desires by attaching their legislation to the IRS code.

This is what Roberts wrote about in his decion and what he warned about. The danger is real and the threat immanent. How long do you think it will take Pelosi, Reid, Durban and Obama to use this same mechanism to enact anything they want? Unless this door is closed quickly and permanently, the very existence of the Republic is in mortal danger and not just from the Democrats. Amy Party in power can exploit this "loophole" to do whatever it desires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts