Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Comrades, how does it feel to know that you exposed ALL of your private and personal data to a website that is TOTALLY insecure? How does it feel to know that Reuters is reporting that Russians have hacked some of the codes and that your data could be used as a Trojan Horse to get to everything that has ever been digitized about you? How does it feel to know that the links between Healthcare.Gov and the IRS and the FBI can now be easily hacked.

If you think the TARGET fiasco is going to get BIG, just wait 'til the bombs start going off inside Obamacare.

Mrs. Keet410, please allow me to refer you to the piece of mistletoe I have suspended from my back belt loop, you stupid cracker.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Think about this............

IF a decent Republican gets elected in 2016, and

IF they have a majority in the Congress, and

If they have a majority in the Senate, and

If they are so inclined, can Obamacare be repealed????

I believe it will have such a foothold that it can never be reversed, but maybe revised by other options.

I see a Government run healthcare in place forever!

No one in politics will have the guts, or nerve to buck this entitlement put in place by Obama.

Yes, it is going to be an entitlement from now on.

Insurance Companies have seen their opportunity to sew up the tear in the proverbial long-johns of the industry, and nothing will let things return to pre-Obamacare status.

Get ready young-uns, you are just seeing the horizon before going over the cliff.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Perhaps, just perhaps the government has not come down hard on the Target situation because of their own vulnerability on Healthcare.gov. Too cynical? I think not!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
No such thing as a secure web sight. the camera on your phone, computer can be turned at will remotely even if its turned off. If you do anything on line you're exposed. Wake up....................

Surfer

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
I think the Insurance companies are as involved in this horrible obama care as anyone. Not the local agents, the crooks at the top, many of whom were involved in the banking fraud that already stole our pensions and 401k plans.

I think after years of them being "regulated" but the government, they bought off enough legislators to make sure that they have a guaranteed income stream from every man, woman, and child. This income will either be through direct extortion, or in the case of the wards of the state, they will be paid by the government, who will extort the money from all individuals who have not yet gone on welfare. obummer did not dream this up on his own, but it is a program that helps him attain his real goals.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moody's Investor Service has downgraded the healthcare insurance industry on fears the entire healthcare system(AKA Obamacare)is in jeopardy. I have no way of predicting the future, but if the the back end of the operation isn't proven to be viable by March 30, 2014, the $hit is gonna hit the fan.

My strongest advice to everyone who reads this is to speak to any young person you know and advise them to NOT sign up for the ACA. Even if the ACA stumbles along for a year or so, it is a deeply flawed policy and it is doomed to failure. Justice Roberts wrote that the act represents a tax and NO tax in our country can be defined as being "punitive." I'm sure others will argue the definition of "punitive" but any young person who chooses to pay the penalty rather than buying the insurance will not be taxed into deeper poverty than he has already been strapped with.

JUST SAY NO. We can beat this bastard by bleeding him with a thousand small cuts.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Lads & Lasses,

Even if the Republicans take control of the Senate, and that's a big IF.

Obama still has the power of the VETO pen, The only way to stop him is

IMPEACHMENT now !

Vaporize Em,

Frank Fortyone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts