Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made to the 27 yd line,......Its my first time,.....I have heard that the ATA sends a pin ,....Is that correct???,.. Or do in need to send them a request??

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
How long did it take you to get there?

·
Super Moderator
5,225 Posts
No need to call. Once the report gets to the ATA they'll send a pin out to you.

Congratulations

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It took me 3 years,....... but I did shoot a lot,...... I got the last 2 punches at Casa Grande AZ this last week,.......

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think Leo gets a donation from all yardages,...... not many on the 19yd that can beat his score,......

·
Registered
145 Posts
congrats rich - thank goodness for release triggers --get a nice gun and you may get to the 30 yd marker --your pal don

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Congrats on your achievement. Not that many make it there. Even less can stay there unless they turn down the reductions.

Rick in Mt.

·
Vendor
19,651 Posts
Nice shot Rhatster... YOu may not have won the event on those two punches but I bet you felt you did. Now come on down off that cloud.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Nice work,

Don't let the yardage spook you, you can still win from the fence.

Now you only have two yardages to master, 16 and 27, there are some advantages to this.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Pin and certificate will follow. I've been there twice and got a pin for both times. One, three years after I started shooting (1974) I think. Took reductions and didn't shoot much for about 20 yrs. The last one I got was when Neil Winston was ATA pres. Pin and certificate with his signature. Now I'm on the forward march again. Hope to get turned around this year. LOL

Congrats on your accomplishment RHAT
Shoot well

Steve E

·
Premium Member
11,862 Posts
Congrats

I make it to the 27 yard line every time I shoot handicap. Then I take about 3 more steps on my way to the 24 yard line...

·
Vendor
19,651 Posts
I'm gonna get there this year. I prob would have made it back in the late 80s except I began to crossfire and tried to solve it with release triggers. And then the quest began to find coordination once again. I have found it now, but handicap scores have moved up a couple of targets and getting a 96 or above is seemingly more difficult than when I was younger. Regardless, when I get to the 27 I will celebrate my victory with a long pull on a scotch bottle and jabber my wife to death.

Congrats Rhat.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.