Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
That show is sold out thru September 2017? I never heard of it but I wouldn't go see that kind of crap anyway. I seen the clip on TV with that dude with diarrhea mouth. I thought the play might be "BLM 1776" as that is what he sounded like to me. These little pukes just can not stand rejection - you lost, get over it - life goes on. Now they know how I have felt the last 8 years but they have not even gave Trump/Pence a chance. Colonel

·
Banned
495 Posts
The show is sold out because the PC crowd is afraid of not being seen there. The pendulum will swing back to a central location as soon as it is not mandatory to prais every thing tha the gay class does. When they decide to just be happy every day humans, every one will be happier and they will quit feeling different.
The classes of gay, black, Mexican, native, Americans was instituted by the liberals in this country to split the citizen into different factions. That way they are easier to influnce and control. Hopefully that is coming to an end with the last election. We must have a Pres. for all our citizens, and I mean citizens not illegals. Roger C.

·
Premium Member
8,162 Posts
A couple of tons of manure spread in front entrance twice a week will solve the sold out problem. Sh=t ,gowns, and tuxedos don't exactly go hand in hand. Love to see those arrogant gasbags in the unemployment line. Then let's see them give some crap speech nobody asked for, or wanted when they are homeless and hungry. Go ahead and cost the producers millions of their investment, and see if you work in the business again
Aloha

·
Premium Member
11,103 Posts
Was I Trump I would change the currency revision plans and take Hamilton off the $10 bill, just to piss them off. They would all go apoplectic.

·
Banned
495 Posts
midlake, You are to dence to understand anything that does not include something for nothing. That is common among liberals. Are you one of them the believes he can pick up a tird by the clean end? Has anyone ever told you that the government can not give a liberal anything that it does not take from someone else first. Youmshould crawl back under your rock and wait for the next election to spout your humor. Roger C.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
midlake, You are to dence to understand anything that does not include something for nothing. That is common among liberals. Are you one of them the believes he can pick up a tird by the clean end? Has anyone ever told you that the government can not give a liberal anything that it does not take from someone else first. Youmshould crawl back under your rock and wait for the next election to spout your humor. Roger C.
:eek2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts