Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help---I would like to try and get some Jr's started in shooting but I am having a hard time finding funds to start with---I know some are out there that support Jr's but as you know the cost is tough---any help appreciated--- I do have one member that has bought several guns but that is just the [email protected]

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boy---Its hard to get something started for Jrs---The parents can't afford it and they would rather see the kids doing school sports--After school its off to college or the service---It would be easier if the gun related co's would sponsor a Jr program---Whatever---SJB---

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Here in Va we have the VSSA. They are here to help shooters and to help keep our rights in the state. Look and see what your state offers.

Second Nov is coming up and a turkey shoot does well.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Auctioneer---My state wants all guns collected--Don't think there is any help here---I'll look into it though---SJB---

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would try your conservation dept. or dnr. My squad is sponsored by the mo dept of conservation and they let us practice for free at the conservation range....that is a big help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.