Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boys are on the road. Oldest son is in JOs just turned 18 today hopfully theres a last minute opening for my youngest son both are signed up for Internationals nationals . Happy birthday and good luck!:banana:

·
Registered
632 Posts
This is a great opportunity. They can shoot in the Junior ranks till they are 21. There are some great international shoots such as the Juinor World Championships that they might be able to attend. its also a great opportunity to learn bunker trap.

Good luck to them.

T

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
My boys are on the road. Oldest son is in JOs just turned 18 today hopfully theres a last minute opening for my youngest son both are signed up for Internationals nationals . Happy birthday and good luck!:banana:

Happy Birthday,

Are they staying for the SCTP Nationals as well?

Shoot well

John

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy Birthday,

Are they staying for the SCTP Nationals as well?

Shoot well

John
Yes they are. Then a week later have to go back my youngest is doing the junior Olympic development camp I'm doing the coaches clinic
thanks guys

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
Congrats to all the Juniors that competed in the 2015 USAS Jr. Nationals in Colorado Springs.

From USA Shootings Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/usashooting

"Congratulations to the National Junior Olympic Champions for Trap Nathaniel Lundie and Emily Hampson! For Men's Trap, Ryne Barfield took the silver, and Tyler Lirio took the bronze. In Women's Trap, Ellie Roditis won the silver, and Stephanie Gutierez bronze.

The NJOSC for Trap was the second half of the Junior World Championship Team Selection. The scores were combined from the USA Shooting Nationals held in June. The team representing the United States in Lonato, Italy in September (pictured below); Dustin McGowen, Ryne Barfield, Ellie Roditis, Grace Hambuchen, Emily Hampson and Logan Mountain."

Scores can be found at, http://www.usashooting.org/7-events/101-match-results/nationalresults

Shoot well.

John

·
Registered
260 Posts
Great fun. Here is one of the kids I have coached for a few years with his J3 (U-15) Gold Medal yesterday. He worked hard to get that, especially considering we have no bunker trap. Of the 96 boys in the two age-groups above his (J2 and J1), he beat 70. Not bad for a 14 year old.

He tries his luck at doubles tomorrow.

John, if you see me tomorrow say hello. I'm better looking than the photo indicates. :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Nice Job Full. That is a fine young man you have worked with. Congratulations on the fine score.
Nate is a great young man as well. I have a few good photos of the shoot off in the rain in Ma. qualifier he won.
Watching the Skeet scores come in. Have a lot of good shooters in that event as well.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great fun. Here is one of the kids I have coached for a few years with his J3 (U-15) Gold Medal yesterday. He worked hard to get that, especially considering we have no bunker trap. Of the 96 boys in the two age-groups above his (J2 and J1), he beat 70. Not bad for a 14 year old.

He tries his luck at doubles tomorrow.

John, if you see me tomorrow say hello. I'm better looking than the photo indicates. :)

Very nice congratulations nice job

·
Registered
260 Posts
T - Anchorage and surrounding area. We are raising the money to build a bunker but it looks like it will be next year before we break ground.

·
Registered
632 Posts
A good ground level wobble with a modified CVR set to throw the birds instantaneously will help till you get a real bunker built. Please site the bunker properly when you do build one and use a decent traps and control system

T

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Congratulations to J3 champ Abby Blakeley - don't know the young lady but she's from (hometown) Tallahassee!! Congrats to all winners and great to see young people competing and shooting well.

K

1 - 13 of 13 Posts